"Na Hae-ryung," a new employee, "Jung Eun-woo," Shin Se-kyung, breathing so well."

Na Hae-ryung, said Jung Eun-woo, who expressed satisfaction with Shin Se-kyungs breathing.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was presented at MBCs Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Actor Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun attended the ceremony.In this work, Jung Eun-woo predicted romance with Shin Se-kyung.I think its too good when I meet, read and play on the spot, said Jung Eun-woo, who spoke about his acting breath with Shin Se-kyung.It is not just a story, but it feels so much that my sister cares for me, and I think it is a breath like a breath because I have a lot to learn, he said.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), the anti-war mother.It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m.

Na Hae-ryung,” said Jung Eun-woo, who expressed satisfaction with Shin Se-kyung’s breathing.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama Na Hae-ryung was presented at MBC's Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Actor Shin Se-kyung, Jung Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun attended the ceremony.

In this work, Jung Eun-woo predicted romance with Shin Se-kyung. “I think it’s too good when I meet, read and play on the spot,” said Jung Eun-woo, who spoke about his acting breath with Shin Se-kyung.

"It is not just a story, but it feels so much that my sister cares for me, and I think it is a breath like a breath because I have a lot to learn," he said.

Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung is the first problematic first lady (Shin Se-kyung) of Joseon and the full-length romance of Prince Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), the anti-war mother. It will be broadcast first at 8:55 p.m.