"Lion" director "Park Seo-joon, "Lion Gosling in the East."

Director Kim Joo-hwan said, The secretary of director Francis Lawrence of the movie Constantine said that Park Seo-joon is like Lion Gosling in the Orient.The character was impressive, he said, smiling, as Park Seo-joon said, Im not saying it.The Lion depicted the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon played the role of a martial arts champion against evil, and showed a powerful action act that overpowers the Bumaja with special ability and power given to the hands of the moment of crisis.Park Seo-joon commented on the occasion of Choices Lion. After signing a relationship with Kim Joo-hwan through Youth Police, What would be the next work?I talked about my future. I was able to talk easily because I was in a special relationship.  I was waiting for a movie like Lion.I wanted to digest Action before I got old. Theres a lot of hero water in foreign paintings. Im looking at those things and thinking, Can I try that movie?I thought, but then the director gave me the scenario, it seemed fun and I thought it was a new challenge, so I was Choices. Park Seo-joon said, It was not easy because there was not much time after the previous work was over.I remember that I had played a martial arts player in the drama in the past.I trained for more than eight hours a day, he said. I was able to raise it quickly despite a short time. I did my best. The Lion will be released on the 31st.Star

Director Kim Joo-hwan said, "The secretary of director Francis Lawrence of the movie 'Constantine' said that Park Seo-joon is like Lion Gosling in the Orient. The character was impressive," he said, smiling, as Park Seo-joon said, "I'm not saying it."

"The Lion" depicted the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Park Seo-joon played the role of a martial arts champion against evil, and showed a powerful Action act that overpowers the Bumaja with special ability and power given to the hands of the moment of crisis.

Park Seo-joon commented on the occasion of Choices' 'Lion'. "After signing a relationship with Kim Joo-hwan through 'Youth Police', 'What would be the next work?' I talked about my future. I was able to talk easily because I was in a special relationship. "" I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. I wanted to digest Action before I got old. There's a lot of hero water in foreign paintings. I'm looking at those things and thinking, "Can I try that movie?" I thought, but then the director gave me the scenario, it seemed fun and I thought it was a new challenge, so I was Choices. "

Park Seo-joon said, "It was not easy because there was not much time after the previous work was over. I remember that I had played a martial arts player in the drama in the past. I trained for more than eight hours a day, "he said." I was able to raise it quickly despite a short time. I did my best. "

The Lion will be released on the 31st.

Star