"Aladdin Dance if you're in first place..."Chung Hee" Shin Se-kyung x Cha Jung Eun-woo, "Na Hae-ryung" fresh combination

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo made a pleasant gesture.In MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on July 17, the main actors Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo, the new MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, appeared as guests.This is the first time since I appeared on the radio last year, Im a little nervous, said Jung Eun-woo.MBC Radio is the first, he said. I am the first to come to the second floor of the MBC building.Kim Shin-Young laughed, saying, I feel trembling in my voice.Shin Se-kyung explains Na Hae-ryung, a new employee. Na Hae-ryung, I played, is a hard character to see as a woman living in the Joseon Dynasty.She is treated as an old maid at the age of twenty-six, but she has a dream, he said. It is similar to Jasmine in the movie Aladin. I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace, and I meet the old Na Hae-ryung and get to know the world, said Cha Eun-woo.When Kim Shin-Young asked, What was it like when you heard about the casting of the other actor Jung Eun-woo? Shin Se-kyung said, I thought the casting of Jung Eun-woo was qualified.I thought Id like an actor who would give me a light, unserious, and fresh feeling in the play, but it was so good to be called Jung Eun-woo, he said.She was cast first, but she was so good with the character, and I thought it was the right one, said Jung Eun-woo.Shin Se-kyung laughed broadly, saying, We both fit well.Shin Se-kyung said Kim Shin-Young seems to fit well with the historical drama.I think there are many historical dramas that have appeared so far, including King Seondeok, Deep-rooted Tree, and Kwon Ryong-i Narsa, he said.Kim Shin-Young said, The historical drama and the modern drama seem to fit well.When Kim Shin-Young said, If you do not act in the historical drama, it seems to be right when you do not act, Shin Se-kyung added, Yes, the tone of the dialogue is different for each historical drama.Kim Shin-Young also said, In an interview in 2011, Shin Se-kyung said, My ideal type is Optimus Prime. You can tell characters and foreign actors.Who is your ideal type now? Shin Se-kyung said, I like someone who is professional in his job, and I like it when I talk about foreign actors.Kim Shin-Young told Jung Eun-woo that there was an article called A Natural Confession at a Restaurant Near Namsan Tower. Jung Eun-woo did not remember, Did I do that?Kim Shin-Young asked, Do you like restaurants or do you search? And Jung Eun-woo said, Im more interested in asking people than Internet search.I went to the restaurant that Sekyung told me yesterday and ate a white soup, he said.When Kim Shin-Young said, I made my debut as Music Video on the Seo Taiji album in 2005, Shin Se-kyung said, I was nine years old at the time, so I did not know how to choose a career path.I think it led to acting when I was in middle school when I appeared in the movie Little Bride.When asked, I said I wanted to do well like Kim Sung-joo in 2016, I think I was envious of the music broadcasts, Cha Jung Eun-woo said.Finally, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo said, If you win the first place in the tree drama, you will wear a dance that Araddin Ginny has danced.Choi Seung-hye

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo made a pleasant gesture.

In MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young," which was broadcast on July 17, the main actors Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo, the new MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, appeared as guests.

"This is the first time since I appeared on the radio last year, I'm a little nervous," said Jung Eun-woo. "MBC Radio is the first," he said. "I am the first to come to the second floor of the MBC building." Kim Shin-Young laughed, saying, "I feel trembling in my voice."

Shin Se-kyung explains "Na Hae-ryung," a new employee. "Na Hae-ryung, I played, is a hard character to see as a woman living in the Joseon Dynasty. She is treated as an old maid at the age of twenty-six, but she has a dream, "he said." It is similar to Jasmine in the movie 'Aladin'. "

"I played the role of Prince Irim, who lived in a palace, and I meet the old Na Hae-ryung and get to know the world," said Cha Eun-woo.

When Kim Shin-Young asked, “What was it like when you heard about the casting of the other actor Jung Eun-woo?” Shin Se-kyung said, “I thought the casting of Jung Eun-woo was qualified. “I thought I’d like an actor who would give me a light, unserious, and fresh feeling in the play, but it was so good to be called Jung Eun-woo,” he said.

“She was cast first, but she was so good with the character, and I thought it was the right one,” said Jung Eun-woo. Shin Se-kyung laughed broadly, saying, "We both fit well."

Shin Se-kyung said Kim Shin-Young "seems to fit well with the historical drama. "I think there are many historical dramas that have appeared so far, including King Seondeok, Deep-rooted Tree, and Kwon Ryong-i Narsa," he said. Kim Shin-Young said, "The historical drama and the modern drama seem to fit well." When Kim Shin-Young said, "If you do not act in the historical drama, it seems to be right when you do not act," Shin Se-kyung added, "Yes, the tone of the dialogue is different for each historical drama."

Kim Shin-Young also said, "In an interview in 2011, Shin Se-kyung said," My ideal type is Optimus Prime. "You can tell characters and foreign actors. “Who is your ideal type now?” Shin Se-kyung said, “I like someone who is professional in his job, and I like it when I talk about foreign actors.”

Kim Shin-Young told Jung Eun-woo that there was an article called “A Natural Confession at a Restaurant Near Namsan Tower.” Jung Eun-woo did not remember, “Did I do that?” Kim Shin-Young asked, “Do you like restaurants or do you search?” And Jung Eun-woo said, “I’m more interested in asking people than Internet search. “I went to the restaurant that Sekyung told me yesterday and ate a white soup,” he said.

When Kim Shin-Young said, "I made my debut as Music Video on the Seo Taiji album in 2005," Shin Se-kyung said, "I was nine years old at the time, so I did not know how to choose a career path. “I think it led to acting when I was in middle school when I appeared in the movie Little Bride.”

When asked, “I said I wanted to do well like Kim Sung-joo in 2016, I think I was envious of the music broadcasts,” Cha Jung Eun-woo said.

Finally, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo said, "If you win the first place in the tree drama, you will wear a dance that Araddin Ginny has danced."

Choi Seung-hye