Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin, "Wangko" I hate, and I build it as a Chinese restaurant "Wangko" (Date of Dusi)

In Date of the City, MC Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of the entertainment program Running Man.MBC FM4U Its Ji Suk-jin of Doo-sis Dating (hereinafter referred to as Doo-de), which was broadcast on the 18th, featured MC Yoo Jae-Suk as a guest.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk told a behind-the-scenes story about Ji Suk-jins Wangko.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Establishment is a part of the character that is definitely comfortable in many ways.He said, In Running Man, I called Ji Suk-jins nose big and nicknamed Wangko on the day, but the phone came at night.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I received a phone call and Ji Suk-jin said, I do not want you to make fun of me with a big story.So I said, I do not have a brother, and I do not like grasshoppers, but I do not want to do it. Yoo Jae-Suk said, At some point, Ji Suk-jin is nicknamed Cody (Wangko DJ) and he is also a restaurant in China. The name of the restaurant is Wangbiz. Biz is Chinese.I did not like it, and it was ridiculous.

In 'Date of the City', MC Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of the entertainment program Running Man'.

MBC FM4U "It's Ji Suk-jin of Doo-si's Dating" (hereinafter referred to as "Doo-de"), which was broadcast on the 18th, featured MC Yoo Jae-Suk as a guest.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk told a behind-the-scenes story about Ji Suk-jin's Wangko.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Establishment is a part of the character that is definitely comfortable in many ways." He said, "In Running Man', I called Ji Suk-jin's nose big and nicknamed 'Wangko' on the day, but the phone came at night."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I received a phone call and Ji Suk-jin said, 'I do not want you to make fun of me with a big story.' So I said, 'I do not have a brother, and I do not like grasshoppers, but I do not want to do it.' "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "At some point, Ji Suk-jin is nicknamed 'Cody' (Wangko DJ) and he is also a restaurant in China. The name of the restaurant is 'Wangbiz'." "Biz" is Chinese. I did not like it, and it was ridiculous. "