'Ura Cha Cha Mansuro' Today (21st) First room, Kim Su-ro EXO Kai will save the 'Dirt Suzer Club'

Ura Cha Mansuro will finally be broadcast for the first time today (21st).KBS 2TV new entertainment program Racha Cha Mansuro is an entertainment that depicts the story of actor Kim Su-ro to Top Model in the owner of UEFA Champions League in 13 English football.In the first episode of Ura Cha Mansuro, which is broadcasted tonight, Kim Su-ro will take over the club in search of a new dream, and the story of actor Lee Si-young, EXO Kai, broadcaster Lucky, sports commentator Park Moon-sung and New East Baekho being invited as the teams management team.In addition, Kim Su-ro will become the owner and vivid testimony of his aides will be released.Kim Su-ros best friend, actor Kang Sung-jin, is said to have told the story of not contacting Kim Su-ro, who was the head of the sports club in the past, for a year.Actor Jang Hyuk has been working with Kim Su-ro in the celebrity soccer team Once and then.I was surprised to hear that I was a club owner, but I wanted to be able to do that if I was his brother.I do not think I took it as a joke, but I feel like there is a serious goal, he said, amplifying expectations for the The comedian Lee Soo-geun said, My brother has thin ears.I am worried that I like to give it to others. Mobile soccer player Lee Dong-gook said, I am surprised that there are many people who want to coach and coach around me, but I think it is strange to have a owner. In Ura Cha Cha Mansuro, Kim Su-ro, who acquired the UEFA Champions League Chelsea Rovers in October last year, is a club owner at the age of half a hundred and unfolds his dream.There is growing curiosity about what Kim Su-ros real appearance, which his colleagues testified before the first broadcast, was and his colorful past.On the other hand, KBS Sports News, which was broadcast on the 20th, reported that Kim Su-ro became the owner, and the story of the 13th UEFA Champions League players who work and exercise together and the Korean soccer elevating system, which is still in its infancy, were reported.Tonights 9:50.

"Ura Cha Mansuro" will finally be broadcast for the first time today (21st).

KBS 2TV new entertainment program 'Racha Cha Mansuro' is an entertainment that depicts the story of actor Kim Su-ro to Top Model in the owner of UEFA Champions League in 13 English football.

In the first episode of 'Ura Cha Mansuro', which is broadcasted tonight, Kim Su-ro will take over the club in search of a new dream, and the story of actor Lee Si-young, EXO Kai, broadcaster Lucky, sports commentator Park Moon-sung and New East Baekho being invited as the team's management team.

In addition, Kim Su-ro will become the owner and vivid testimony of his aides will be released. Kim Su-ro's best friend, actor Kang Sung-jin, is said to have told the story of not contacting Kim Su-ro, who was the head of the sports club in the past, for a year.

Actor Jang Hyuk has been working with Kim Su-ro in the celebrity soccer team 'Once and then'. "I was surprised to hear that I was a club owner, but I wanted to be able to do that if I was his brother." "I do not think I took it as a joke, but I feel like there is a serious goal," he said, amplifying expectations for the "

The comedian Lee Soo-geun said, "My brother has thin ears. I am worried that I like to give it to others. "Mobile soccer player Lee Dong-gook said," I am surprised that there are many people who want to coach and coach around me, but I think it is strange to have a owner. "

In 'Ura Cha Cha Mansuro', Kim Su-ro, who acquired the UEFA Champions League Chelsea Rovers in October last year, is a club owner at the age of half a hundred and unfolds his dream. There is growing curiosity about what Kim Su-ro's real appearance, which his colleagues testified before the first broadcast, was and his colorful past.

On the other hand, KBS Sports News, which was broadcast on the 20th, reported that Kim Su-ro became the owner, and the story of the 13th UEFA Champions League players who work and exercise together and the Korean soccer elevating system, which is still in its infancy, were reported. Tonight's 9:50.