"Uracha Cha Mansuro." Lucky, EXO Kai didn't recognize "I'm sorry."

The worlds EXO is both recognizable and humiliating? Lucky apologised for not recognizing EXO Kai.KBS2s Gracha Cha Mansuro was first broadcast on the 21st.Kim Su-ro and her teammates visited the football city of London on that day.Lee said, Lucky asked me about the group name because I did not know the name of Kai and I thought I was excused.Lucky quipped, If you do not know EXO, you should say spy.Lucky also apologized to Kai, saying, My favorite singers are Kim Jong-seo and Kim Gun-mo. I am so sorry. They are very handsome.Kai replied, Thank you.

The world's EXO is both recognizable and humiliating? Lucky apologised for not recognizing EXO Kai.

KBS2's 'Gracha Cha Mansuro' was first broadcast on the 21st.

Kim Su-ro and her teammates visited the football city of London on that day. Lee said, "Lucky asked me about the group name because I did not know the name of Kai and I thought I was excused."

Lucky quipped, "If you do not know EXO, you should say spy."

Lucky also apologized to Kai, saying, “My favorite singers are Kim Jong-seo and Kim Gun-mo. I am so sorry. They are very handsome.”

Kai replied, “Thank you.”