'Doude' Yoo Jae-Suk, DJ Ji Suk-jin listened to One shrewd chat

Seoul) = Yoo Jae-Suk said he heard Date of the City with a tight chat.MBC FM4U Its a date Ji Suk-jin at 2 oclock (hereinafter referred to as Doude), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, featured national MC Yoo Jae-Suk and showed off his dedication.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk received a lot of attention from listeners just by appearing.He continued to talk actively from the story of child care to Running Man and Infinite Challenge regardless of genre.On the air, Yoo Jae-Suk expressed his affection for his second daughter, who said, I thought I wouldnt cry when my second was born, but I was wobbly; there is an atmosphere to be expounded.The childs name is Yuna Eun. My wife, Na Kyung, is from her name. My daughter is now 2 years old.Today, I rolled three wheels and everyone was surprised. I also received a question from the listener about whether I usually participate in childcare well. Even if I try to work hard, I can only help in some ways.So I try to do the best I can on Sundays and holidays, he said frankly.Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk also talked about Running Man.Yoo Jae-Suk usually filmed Running Man and told Ji Suk-jin that he was playing a lot of jokes and made him laugh at the listeners.He also said, Even after 50, chases are possible; as long as Running Man does, it will make (physical) possible.There was also a story about the Infinite Challenge.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I met the viewers for a while on March 31st, and the members want to do Infinite Challenge. Thankfully, many people want to wait with One and wait for us, but this is not our choice because there is a production team and a broadcasting station.I want to shout Infinite Challenge, but it is not at will. Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I like friends who react to panic when I play games. He said Jo Se-ho, Lee Kwang-soo and Nam Chang-hee as his favorite sisters.He said that he knew that he would be good someday because he had a sense of Lee Yong-jin.Yoo Jae-Suk filled his hour with a constant chat, after which he played his life song and finished the broadcast.On the other hand, 2 oclock date Ji Suk-jin is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.

Seoul) = Yoo Jae-Suk said he heard 'Date of the City' with a tight chat.

MBC FM4U "It's a date Ji Suk-jin at 2 o'clock" (hereinafter referred to as "Doude"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, featured national MC Yoo Jae-Suk and showed off his dedication.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk received a lot of attention from listeners just by appearing. He continued to talk actively from the story of child care to Running Man' and Infinite Challenge' regardless of genre.

On the air, Yoo Jae-Suk expressed his affection for his second daughter, who said, "I thought I wouldn't cry when my second was born, but I was wobbly; there is an atmosphere to be expounded." "The child's name is Yuna Eun. My wife, Na Kyung, is from her name." "My daughter is now 2 years old. Today, I rolled three wheels and everyOne was surprised. "

I also received a question from the listener about whether I usually participate in childcare well. "Even if I try to work hard, I can only help in some ways. So I try to do the best I can on Sundays and holidays," he said frankly.

Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk also talked about Running Man'. Yoo Jae-Suk usually filmed Running Man' and told Ji Suk-jin that he was playing a lot of jokes and made him laugh at the listeners. He also said, "Even after 50, chases are possible; as long as Running Man' does, it will make (physical) possible."

There was also a story about the Infinite Challenge'. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I met the viewers for a while on March 31st, and the members want to do Infinite Challenge'." Thankfully, many people want to wait with One and wait for us, but this is not our choice because there is a production team and a broadcasting station. I want to shout Infinite Challenge', but it is not at will. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I like friends who react to panic when I play games." He said Jo Se-ho, Lee Kwang-soo and Nam Chang-hee as his favorite sisters. He said that he knew that he would be good someday because he had a sense of Lee Yong-jin.

Yoo Jae-Suk filled his hour with a constant chat, after which he played his life song and finished the broadcast.

On the other hand, '2 o'clock date Ji Suk-jin' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.