"Dude" Yi Dong-hwi "Lee Kwang-soo is a serious and quiet Friend"

Actor Yi Dong-hwi flaunted his friendship with Lee Kwang-soo.On MBC Cool FMs This is Ji Suk-jin, a date of Doosi (hereinafter referred to as Doude), which was broadcast on the 29th, Yi Dong-hwi appeared and talked.DJ Ji Suk-jin said, Yi Dong-hwi recently appeared on Running Man.Do you have any friendship with Lee Kwang-soo? Yi Dong-hwi said, I am my best friend. If I have two, I talk, and Lee Kwang-soo listens a lot.Its a serious Friend, he said.In addition, Yi Dong-hwi asked, Did you have an entertainment after Running Man? Yi Dong-hwi expressed regret that he waited for the entertainment but did not.Doude airs every Monday - Sunday at 2 p.m. / Photo: MBC-visible radio

Actor Yi Dong-hwi flaunted his Friendship with Lee Kwang-soo. On MBC Cool FM's "This is Ji Suk-jin, a date of Doosi" (hereinafter referred to as "Doude"), which was broadcast on the 29th, Yi Dong-hwi appeared and talked. DJ Ji Suk-jin said, "Yi Dong-hwi recently appeared on Running Man'. Do you have any Friendship with Lee Kwang-soo? "Yi Dong-hwi said," I am my best Friend. If I have two, I talk, and Lee Kwang-soo listens a lot. It's a serious Friend," he said. In addition, Yi Dong-hwi asked, "Did you have an entertainment after Running Man?" Yi Dong-hwi expressed regret that he waited for the entertainment but did not. "Doude" airs every Monday - Sunday at 2 p.m. / Photo: MBC-visible radio