'The two I' Yi Dong-hwi "Lee Kwang-Soo is serious and quiet Friend"

<p> 29 days broadcast MBC Cool FM two oclock Date wheel is(the two found)in the Yi Dong-hwi with appearances by the stories shared. This day DJ stone pictures recently, Yi Dong-hwi the Running Manhas starred in. Lee Kwang-Soo and friend, becauseshe asked, and Yi Dong-hwi is close to. Both if I say that, and this mine water contains a lot of levels. Serious Friend,he said. Also the Running Man since the art I have was becausethe question in the Yi Dong-hwi is a for I to waited but there was noa few days, but exposed. Two Iis a weekly Monday - Sunday 2 p.m. broadcast. / Photo=MBC Show radio</p>

29 days broadcast MBC Cool FM 'two o'clock Date wheel is(the 'two found')'in the Yi Dong-hwi with appearances by the stories shared. This day DJ stone pictures "recently, Yi Dong-hwi the 'Running Man'has starred in. Lee Kwang-Soo and friend, because"she asked, and Yi Dong-hwi is "close to. Both if I say that, and this mine water contains a lot of levels. Serious Friend,"he said. Also the "Running Man since the art I have was because"the question in the Yi Dong-hwi is a "for I to waited but there was no"a few days, but exposed. 'Two I'is a weekly Monday - Sunday 2 p.m. broadcast. / Photo=MBC Show radio