'Doude' Yi Dong-hwi # Little The Client # Extreme Vocational Palaeo charm

Actor Yi Dong-hwi boasted an extraordinary gesture in Dooshis Dating Ji Suk-jin.Yi Dong-hwi appeared in the Invitational Invitational section of MBC FM4Us Its Ji Suk-jin on the Dating of Doocy (hereinafter referred to as Dating of Doocy), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.On this day, Yi Dong-hwi showed off his unique charm by revealing his unique gesture.DJ Ji Suk-jin praised the charm of Yi Dong-hwi and said, I appeared on Running Man and it is the wrong character.I do not think Im working hard, but Im working hard. Yi Dong-hwi said, I have been expecting since Running Man but I have not heard much.And I think it is great to accompany entertainment and acting together. The story of extreme occupation that ended in a successful way was also indispensable: Yi Dong-hwi expressed his strongness with the actors who appeared in extreme occupation.Yi Dong-hwi said, The actors who appeared in the movie are familiar. Ryu Seung-ryong and Lee have worked together with the work, and Jin Seon-gyu is so fond of the crime city, so I like it so much, and I have written to him. He also said that he has been intimate until recently.Yi Dong-hwi said, I also boasted emoticons in the KakaoTalk group room this morning. Ryu Seung-ryong can express all emotions with emoticons.A recent release of The Little Client also featured a story about the movie, which Yi Dong-hwi wrote: The Little Client is a good movie.It is meaningful to participate in this work. Yi Dong-hwis The Client, which was a lawyer, played a role as a lawyer, Jung-yup, and it was based on the true story of a true story that a lawyer who wanted only to be a successful lawyer met a 10-year-old girl who confessed to killing her seven-year-old brother.There are many people who are sad that this is a true story, but I think this reaction is meaningful, Yi Dong-hwi said, explaining The Client.After the release of the film, he said he had received a lot of contact from friends with children.Yi Dong-hwi added, It was meaningful to say that the people around me who watched the movie were a chance to think about how to raise a child.He also released an anecdote that struggled from obscurity to debut.Yi Dong-hwi said, I was attracted to the actor and the colorful appearance, so I went to the theater film department. I was frustrated because there were many excellent people.I thought I should be a good actor. The more I acted, the more I wanted to play.I have been in contact with many people since I did not get in touch with them, he said. I kept in touch and made my debut in a line in the south.Asked what the work that informed Yi Dong-hwi, he said, I got the name of the first role as The Way to Home and it seems that I have made a little name with Taja 2.

Actor Yi Dong-hwi boasted an extraordinary gesture in 'Dooshi's Dating Ji Suk-jin'.

Yi Dong-hwi appeared in the "Invitational Invitational" section of MBC FM4U's "It's Ji Suk-jin on the Dating of Doocy" (hereinafter referred to as "Dating of Doocy"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.

On this day, Yi Dong-hwi showed off his unique charm by revealing his unique gesture. DJ Ji Suk-jin praised the charm of Yi Dong-hwi and said, "I appeared on Running Man' and it is the wrong character. I do not think I'm working hard, but I'm working hard. "

Yi Dong-hwi said, "I have been expecting since Running Man' but I have not heard much. And I think it is great to accompany entertainment and acting together. "

The story of "extreme occupation" that ended in a successful way was also indispensable: Yi Dong-hwi expressed his strongness with the actors who appeared in "extreme occupation".

Yi Dong-hwi said, "The actors who appeared in the movie are familiar. "Ryu Seung-ryong and Lee have worked together with the work, and Jin Seon-gyu is so fond of the crime city, so I like it so much, and I have written to him. "

He also said that he has been intimate until recently. Yi Dong-hwi said, "I also boasted emoticons in the KakaoTalk group room this morning." "Ryu Seung-ryong can express all emotions with emoticons."

A recent release of "The Little Client" also featured a story about the movie, which Yi Dong-hwi wrote: "'The Little Client' is a good movie. It is meaningful to participate in this work. "

Yi Dong-hwi's "The Client", which was a lawyer, played a role as a lawyer, Jung-yup, and it was based on the true story of a true story that a lawyer who wanted only to be a successful lawyer met a 10-year-old girl who confessed to killing her seven-year-old brother.

"There are many people who are sad that this is a true story, but I think this reaction is meaningful," Yi Dong-hwi said, explaining "The Client."

After the release of the film, he said he had received a lot of contact from friends with children. Yi Dong-hwi added, "It was meaningful to say that the people around me who watched the movie were 'a chance to think about how to raise a child'."

He also released an anecdote that struggled from obscurity to debut. Yi Dong-hwi said, "I was attracted to the actor and the colorful appearance, so I went to the theater film department." "I was frustrated because there were many excellent people." "I thought I should be a good actor. The more I acted, the more I wanted to play."

"I have been in contact with many people since I did not get in touch with them," he said. "I kept in touch and made my debut in a line in the south."

Asked what the work that informed Yi Dong-hwi, he said, "I got the name of the first role as 'The Way to Home' and it seems that I have made a little name with 'Taja 2'."