'Doude' Yi Dong-hwi "Acting - Lee Kwang-soo, Admirable Friend" in parallel

Its Ji Suk-jin, actor Yi Dong-hwi talked about his best friend Lee Kwang-soo.Yi Dong-hwi appeared in the Hook Invitation corner of MBC FM4U Its Ji Suk-jin, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.DJ Ji Suk-jin and Yi Dong-hwi had a relationship.Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on the recently broadcast SBS Running Man, said, Yi Dong-hwi is a character that is not in the entertainment.It looks like youre not working hard, but youre working really hard, he said.Yi Dong-hwi said, I am doing my best. I was thinking about performing after Running Man, but since then, I have been sadly laughing.Yi Dong-hwi said, It is not easy to perform both acting and entertainment, but I admire Lee Kwang-soo who is doing it.As much as Lee Kwang-soo was told, Yi Dong-hwi said, It is a friend who is not like Lee Kwang-soo.I usually contact you, but if you have two, I usually talk a lot. Lee Kwang-soo is a good listener friend. Yi Dong-hwi played Jung Yeop in the movie The Client, which was released on the 22nd.The Client is an emotional drama based on a true story about the truth that a lawyer who only wanted to make a career met a 10-year-old girl who confessed to killing her seven-year-old brother.

'It's Ji Suk-jin', actor Yi Dong-hwi talked about his best Friend Lee Kwang-soo.

Yi Dong-hwi appeared in the 'Hook Invitation' corner of MBC FM4U 'It's Ji Suk-jin,' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.

DJ Ji Suk-jin and Yi Dong-hwi had a relationship. Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on the recently broadcast SBS Running Man', said, "Yi Dong-hwi is a character that is not in the entertainment. “It looks like you’re not working hard, but you’re working really hard,” he said.

Yi Dong-hwi said, "I am doing my best." "I was thinking about performing after Running Man', but since then, I have been sadly laughing."

Yi Dong-hwi said, "It is not easy to perform both acting and entertainment, but I admire Lee Kwang-soo who is doing it."

As much as Lee Kwang-soo was told, Yi Dong-hwi said, "It is a Friend who is not like Lee Kwang-soo. I usually contact you, but if you have two, I usually talk a lot. Lee Kwang-soo is a good listener Friend. "

Yi Dong-hwi played Jung Yeop in the movie The Client, which was released on the 22nd. The Client is an emotional drama based on a true story about the truth that a lawyer who only wanted to make a career met a 10-year-old girl who confessed to killing her seven-year-old brother.