Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo divorce, center focus ..Weibo real time number one

Song Joong-ki - With the Song Hye-kyo couple suddenly divorced, China was also keen to hear the news of their divorce.When news of the divorce of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo was reported, overseas fans also responded that they were shocked; especially Chinas reaction was more immediate.Both have already received high support in China as the descendants of the sun.The news of Song Joong-ki - Song Hye-kyos divorce topped the China Weibo real-time search query and also saw more than 15 million searches.Many China media, including Chinas representative entertainment information site, Sina Entertainment, are also reporting their divorce news.China netizens are responding to I can not believe it is divorce, How can this be and I am shocked.On the other hand, Song Joong-ki announced the divorce news and said, I am sorry to tell you the bad news to many people who love and care for me.I have been in the process of coordinating for divorce with Song Hye-kyo, he said. Both of them are hoping to finish the divorce process smoothly rather than blaming each other for their mistakes.Song Hye-kyo also said he was in the process of divorce, saying, The reason is that the two sides have not overcome the difference in personality, so I have to make this decision.Song Hye-kyo said the details could not be confirmed because of Actors privacy Yi Gi.I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.Song Joong-ki side official positionHello, Song Joong-ki.I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give bad news to many people who love and care for me.I have been in the process of coordinating for divorce with Song Hye-kyo.Thank you.Song Hye-kyo side official positionGood morning. Song Hye-kyo, UAA Korea. Im sorry to say good news first.Currently, our actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband.The reason is due to the difference in personality, and both sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision.I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details cannot be confirmed by the private life of both Actors.Also, please refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.Im sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future.Thank you.Photo = DB

Song Joong-ki - With the Song Hye-kyo couple suddenly divorced, China was also keen to hear the news of their divorce.

When news of the divorce of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo was reported, overseas fans also responded that they were shocked; especially China's reaction was more immediate. Both have already received high support in China as "the descendants of the sun."

The news of Song Joong-ki - Song Hye-kyo's divorce topped the China Weibo real-time search query and also saw more than 15 million searches. Many China media, including China's representative entertainment information site, Sina Entertainment, are also reporting their divorce news.

China netizens are responding to "I can not believe it is divorce", "How can this be" and "I am shocked".

On the other hand, Song Joong-ki announced the divorce news and said, "I am sorry to tell you the bad news to many people who love and care for me."

"I have been in the process of coordinating for divorce with Song Hye-kyo," he said. "Both of them are hoping to finish the divorce process smoothly rather than blaming each other for their mistakes."

Song Hye-kyo also said he was in the process of divorce, saying, "The reason is that the two sides have not overcome the difference in personality, so I have to make this decision." Song Hye-kyo said the details could not be confirmed because of Actor's privacy Yi Gi.

"I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other."

Song Joong-ki side official position

Hello, Song Joong-ki.

I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give bad news to many people who love and care for me. I have been in the process of coordinating for divorce with Song Hye-kyo.

Thank you.

Song Hye-kyo side official position

Good morning. Song Hye-kyo, UAA Korea. I'm sorry to say good news first.

Currently, our Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband.

The reason is due to the difference in personality, and both sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision. I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details cannot be confirmed by the private life of both Actors.

Also, please refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future.

Thank you.

Photo = DB