Song Hye-kyo side "Song Joong-ki and divorce proceedings...I can't overcome personality differences" (official)

On the 27th, Song Hye-kyos agency UAA Korea announced its official position and said, Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband.The reason is that the two sides can not overcome the difference between the two sides, so we have to make this decision, he said. I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details can not be confirmed to the privacy of the two actors.He said, I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.Song Joong-ki said in a statement delivered through a legal representative, I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give you bad news to many people who love and care for me. I have proceeded with the mediation process for divorce with Song Hye-kyo.Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo developed into a lover with the drama Dawn of the Sun and signed a hundred years in October 2017.The birth of a Korean Wave star couple has gathered topics, but it has been broken down in a year and eight months of marriage.Good morning. Song Hye-kyo is UAA Korea.Im sorry to say hello to you first with bad news.Currently, our actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband.The reason is due to the difference in personality, and both sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision.I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details cannot be confirmed by the private life of both Actors.Also, please refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.Im sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future.Thank you.Star Cho Hyun-joo UAA Korea

On the 27th, Song Hye-kyo's agency UAA Korea announced its official position and said, "Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband."

"The reason is that the two sides can not overcome the difference between the two sides, so we have to make this decision," he said. "I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details can not be confirmed to the privacy of the two Actors."

He said, "I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other."

Song Joong-ki said in a statement delivered through a legal representative, "I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give you bad news to many people who love and care for me." "I have proceeded with the mediation process for divorce with Song Hye-kyo."

Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo developed into a lover with the drama 'Dawn of the Sun' and signed a hundred years in October 2017. The birth of a Korean Wave star couple has gathered topics, but it has been broken down in a year and eight months of marriage.

Good morning. Song Hye-kyo is UAA Korea.

I'm sorry to say hello to you first with bad news.

Currently, our Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce after careful consideration with her husband.

The reason is due to the difference in personality, and both sides have not overcome the difference, so they have to make this decision.

I respectfully ask for your understanding that the other details cannot be confirmed by the private life of both Actors.

Also, please refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to say hello to you in a better way in the future.

Thank you.

Star Cho Hyun-joo UAA Korea