Song Hye-kyo said, "The end of careful troubles Song Joong-ki and the divorce process ..

Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce from her husband Song Joong-ki.The reason is that the two sides can not overcome the difference between the two sides, so I have to make this decision inevitably, he said. I am politely asking for understanding that the other specific contents are the privacy of both Actors.In addition, the agency added, I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki married on October 31 last year.

Actor Song Hye-kyo is in the process of divorce from her husband Song Joong-ki.

"The reason is that the two sides can not overcome the difference between the two sides, so I have to make this decision inevitably," he said. "I am politely asking for understanding that the other specific contents are the privacy of both Actors."

In addition, the agency added, "I would like to ask you to refrain from stimulating reports and speculative comments for each other."

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki married on October 31 last year.