"Song Hye-kyo and Divorce Procedure" Song Joong-ki "I can not tell you all about my private life"

Song Jung-gi and Song Hye-kyo are getting divorced.Song Joong-ki said in his article, I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give bad news to many people who love and care for me. I was fortunate to proceed with the mediation process for divorce with Song Hye-kyo.Good morning. Park Jae-hyun, a lawyer for the law firm Yu Plaza, is a legal representative of actor Song Joong-ki.Our law firm received an application for divorce mediation on June 26 at the Seoul Family Court on behalf of Mr. Song Joong-ki, and we will also deliver Mr. Song Joong-kis official position as follows.Thank you.Photo: Newsys

Song Jung-gi and Song Hye-kyo are getting divorced.

Song Joong-ki said in his article, "I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry to give bad news to many people who love and care for me." "I was fortunate to proceed with the mediation process for divorce with Song Hye-kyo."

Good morning. Park Jae-hyun, a lawyer for the law firm Yu Plaza, is a legal representative of actor Song Joong-ki. Our law firm received an application for divorce mediation on June 26 at the Seoul Family Court on behalf of Mr. Song Joong-ki, and we will also deliver Mr. Song Joong-ki's official position as follows. Thank you.

Photo: Newsys