Seol In-ah "Cheongha and the same age, why are you all surprised" (Running Man)

Singer Cheongha and actor Seol In-ah revealed that they are their best friends.Cheongha and Seol In-ah appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 23rd.On the same day, Cheongha released the new song Snapping for the first time, and Yoo Jae-seok, who admired it, said, Cheongha and Seol In-ah were motives for dance academy during high school.The two nodded and explained the relationship, I met while I was active after my debut.Kim Jong-kook then asked, So are you two similar in age? And Cheongha and Seol In-ah surprised the members of Running Man by saying the same age.Seol In-ah said, Why are you surprised? And Jeon So-min laughed at the habitual reaction.Kim Jong-kook said, Look again when Im forty, I have been this face since I debuted at the 20-year-old turbo. Haha said, Do not worry about me, so I stop there.Kim Soo-mi also played a role as a grandmother when she was young.

Singer Cheongha and actor Seol In-ah revealed that they are their best friends.

Cheongha and Seol In-ah appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 23rd.

On the same day, Cheongha released the new song Snapping for the first time, and Yoo Jae-seok, who admired it, said, "Cheongha and Seol In-ah were motives for dance academy during high school."

The two nodded and explained the relationship, "I met while I was active after my debut." Kim Jong-kook then asked, "So are you two similar in age?" And Cheongha and Seol In-ah surprised the members of Running Man' by saying "the same age".

Seol In-ah said, "Why are you surprised?" And Jeon So-min laughed at the habitual reaction.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Look again when I'm forty, I have been this face since I debuted at the 20-year-old turbo." Haha said, "Do not worry about me, so I stop there. Kim Soo-mi also played a role as a grandmother when she was young. "