Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk X Haha "I think I'm sleeping in the thought of dog food"

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk and singer Haha explained the dog food in the wrong way.Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha had to explain the identity of the dog feed in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.The members had time to explain without knowing the identity of the object, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha were given causal fees.Other members, except Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who were in charge of the explanation, knew that the item was a fee for the company.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am crazy about this, I wake up when I think about this. In addition, Haha said, Do you know why I am prolific?,My wife is trying to hide this, he said, laughing at the wrong explanation.Lee Kwang-soo asked, How do you usually use this? Yoo Jae-Suk said, I enjoy it, but even if I use my first taste, it is getting hotter.Furthermore, Haha laughed, saying, It was delicious to make it into a rice bowl or to eat it in milk.

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk and singer Haha explained the dog food in the wrong way.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha had to explain the identity of the dog feed in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.

The members had time to explain without knowing the identity of the object, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha were given 'causal fees'. Other members, except Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who were in charge of the explanation, knew that the item was 'a fee for the company'.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am crazy about this," "I wake up when I think about this." In addition, Haha said, "Do you know why I am prolific? ","My wife is trying to hide this," he said, laughing at the wrong explanation.

Lee Kwang-soo asked, "How do you usually use this?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I enjoy it, but even if I use my first taste, it is getting hotter." Furthermore, Haha laughed, saying, "It was delicious to make it into a rice bowl or to eat it in milk."