Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Jong-kook 'Baby App' photo shows "Children look bad"

A photo of Running Mans baby face conversion has been released.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, Theme Identification Race was held as part of Running Zone Project.On this day, the members released photos of the members who recently converted into a hot baby face application.Its my mother, Park Jae-seok is my brothers mother, she looks just like her mother, said Haha, who saw a picture of Yoo Jae-Suks baby face.Yang said, Park Jae-seok is the same as his brother.Yoo Jae-Suk then quipped numbly, Youre the same as you are - no skill can beat your mouth.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked to change Ji Seok-jins face to a babys face, too; Lee Kwang-soo, who confirmed the photo, said, Why is the baby so old?Haha said, I just think I made a makeup.Lee Kwang-soo expressed his expectation about Song Ji-hyo, saying, Ji Hyo sister will be pretty.However, when I checked the picture of Song Ji-hyo, I pointed out a wide forehead saying, Wow, this is not Hwangbihong.Kim Jong-kook then said, I do not do it. But he laughed brightly and took a picture.In a photo by Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a child and I think I will fight well.Lee Kwang-soo also laughed, saying, The child is not enough.

A photo of Running Man's baby face conversion has been released.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, 'Theme Identification Race' was held as part of 'Running Zone Project'.

On this day, the members released photos of the members who recently converted into a hot 'baby face application'.

"It's my mother, Park Jae-seok is my brother's mother, she looks just like her mother," said Haha, who saw a picture of Yoo Jae-Suk's baby face. Yang said, "Park Jae-seok is the same as his brother."

Yoo Jae-Suk then quipped numbly, "You're the same as you are - no skill can beat your mouth."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked to change Ji Seok-jin's face to a baby's face, too; Lee Kwang-soo, who confirmed the photo, said, "Why is the baby so old?" Haha said, "I just think I made a makeup."

Lee Kwang-soo expressed his expectation about Song Ji-hyo, saying, "Ji Hyo sister will be pretty." However, when I checked the picture of Song Ji-hyo, I pointed out a wide forehead saying, "Wow, this is not Hwangbihong."

Kim Jong-kook then said, "I do not do it." But he laughed brightly and took a picture.

In a photo by Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a child and I think I will fight well." Lee Kwang-soo also laughed, saying, "The child is not enough."