Jeon So-min, director's story "I'm wide home and I almost make a mistake when I go to the bathroom" (Running Man)

In Running Man, actor Jeon So-min released a behind-the-scenes story related to the director.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Running District (9) Project featured on the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk Haha Lee Kwang-soo Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook Ji Seok-jin Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan.On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Jeon So-min moved again. So, Jeon So-min said, I went to the next side.Five steps on foot, he explained.Jeon So-min looked happy, saying, The room has increased to three.I was shocked about the widening of the house, said Yoo Jae-Suk. I was surprised to say that I almost made a mistake on the way to the bathroom (the house was wide).Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, In fact, if Seokjin was a brother, he would have made a mistake.

In Running Man', actor Jeon So-min released a behind-the-scenes story related to the director.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, 'Running District (9) Project' featured on the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk Haha Lee Kwang-soo Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook Ji Seok-jin Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan.

On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Jeon So-min moved again." So, Jeon So-min said, "I went to the next side. Five steps on foot," he explained.

Jeon So-min looked happy, saying, "The room has increased to three." "I was shocked about the widening of the house," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "I was surprised to say that I almost made a mistake on the way to the bathroom (the house was wide).

Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, "In fact, if Seokjin was a brother, he would have made a mistake."