Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In-sung and D.O....I'm not in the article"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo with a quick snapOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Running District Project 3 was produced by Goods.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk told Lee Kwang-soo, I recently went on a trip to Jo In-sung, Kim Woo-bin, D.O.But the mine went with me, but only other people came out in the article. Yang said, I have a lot of luggage compared to other people. Lee Kwang-soo explained, I packed a lot.Haha also recalled the character of Lee Kwang-soo, who was blinded by money, saying, What did you do in Japan? Did you show it?After all, Furious Lee Kwang-soo shouted, Dont talk about money, and laughed.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo with a quick snap

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, 'Running District Project 3' was produced by Goods.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk told Lee Kwang-soo, "I recently went on a trip to Jo In-sung, Kim Woo-bin, D.O. But the mine went with me, but only other people came out in the article. "

Yang said, "I have a lot of luggage compared to other people." Lee Kwang-soo explained, "I packed a lot."

Haha also recalled the character of Lee Kwang-soo, who was blinded by money, saying, "What did you do in Japan? Did you show it?

After all, Furious Lee Kwang-soo shouted, "Don't talk about money," and laughed.