"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwang-soo is a favorite comedian junior."

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, I thought about the words or sentences that came to mind when I thought about the members.On the same day, Yoo wrote Lee Kwang-soo as a favorite comedian. Lee Kwang-soo said, Its good, but I feel strange. Lee Kwang-soo has been working as a model and actor.Yoo Jae-Suk wrote about Jeon So-min as a crazy poet. He used to post emotions through SNS at dawn.So, Jeon So-min was satisfied with a wonderful artist feeling.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, I thought about the words or sentences that came to mind when I thought about the members.

On the same day, Yoo wrote Lee Kwang-soo as "a favorite comedian." Lee Kwang-soo said, "It's good, but I feel strange." Lee Kwang-soo has been working as a model and actor.

Yoo Jae-Suk wrote about Jeon So-min as "a crazy poet." He used to post emotions through SNS at dawn. So, Jeon So-min was satisfied with "a wonderful artist feeling".