Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Park Myung-soo, for me, I can take 2m of prostate."

On SBSs Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk said he was embarrassed by the mention of the prostate in the entertainment.On Running Man, which aired on the 2nd, members were given a Goods production mission for the 9th anniversary fan meeting Running District Project.Yoo Jae-Suk, who monitored the broadcast two weeks ago, said, I did not know that the prostate would go to entertainment.At the time, Kim Jong-kook said, When I get older, I have to go to the comparator because of the prostate (I have a problem). I have to go to the comparator.Its a medical term, but its okay, said Kim Jong-guk, who laughed, but its okay, but its the first time since my brother Myeong-su told me that he could take two meters of prostate for you.Kim Jong-kook said, We have to manage it from the age of 12. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, We learn everything at home.

On SBS's Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk said he was embarrassed by the mention of the prostate in the entertainment.

On Running Man, which aired on the 2nd, members were given a Goods production mission for the 9th anniversary fan meeting Running District Project.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who monitored the broadcast two weeks ago, said, "I did not know that the prostate would go to entertainment." At the time, Kim Jong-kook said, "When I get older, I have to go to the comparator because of the prostate (I have a problem). I have to go to the comparator.

“It’s a medical term, but it’s okay,” said Kim Jong-guk, who laughed, “but it’s okay, but it’s the first time since my brother Myeong-su told me that he could take two meters of prostate for you.” Kim Jong-kook said, "We have to manage it from the age of 12." Lee Kwang-soo laughed, "We learn everything at home."