Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Hye-yoon "popular cools down soon"

In Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk gave a vitriolic message to Kim Hye-yoon.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan, Min Kyu, actor Kim Hye Yoon and Han Bo-reum appeared as guests and performed various missions.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Hye-yoon, How did you do since Sky Castle, when you graduated from college?In the question of Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Hye-yoon said, I am preparing for the next work.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Do not you have a lot of next works? Kim Hye-yoon hesitated and said, I think I should work hard yet.Kim Hye-yoon also showed a modest attitude about his popularity, saying, I realized that I called here.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Hye-yoon, The popularity is cooling down again soon.

In Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk gave a vitriolic message to Kim Hye-yoon.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan, Min Kyu, actor Kim Hye Yoon and Han Bo-reum appeared as guests and performed various missions.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Hye-yoon, "How did you do since Sky Castle, when you graduated from college?"

In the question of Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Hye-yoon said, "I am preparing for the next work."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Do not you have a lot of next works?" Kim Hye-yoon hesitated and said, "I think I should work hard yet."

Kim Hye-yoon also showed a modest attitude about his popularity, saying, "I realized that I called here."

Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Hye-yoon, "The popularity is cooling down again soon."