Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Han Bo-reum rap + dance, "Opening is ruined"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk gave a vitriolic message to Han Bo-reum.On the 21st, SBS Running Man appeared on the 21st, and actors Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani Solji of group EXID, Min-gyu of Seventeen, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Han Bo-reum and praised him as I know well, I rap really well and jazz dance is good.After Han Bo-reum showed rap and dance, when Han Bo-reum was ashamed after the stage, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think the opening is ruined today.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk gave a vitriolic message to Han Bo-reum.

On the 21st, SBS Running Man' appeared on the 21st, and actors Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani Solji of group EXID, Min-gyu of Seventeen, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Han Bo-reum and praised him as "I know well, I rap really well and jazz dance is good."

After Han Bo-reum showed rap and dance, when Han Bo-reum was ashamed after the stage, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think the opening is ruined today."