Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha "I met a stewardess" in Disclosure "Is it crazy!" Embarrassed

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk is greatly embarrassed by Hahas sudden DisclosureOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, I had time to write words or sentences that came to mind when I thought about the members.Ji Seok-jin said of Yoo Jae-Suk, I can lend up to 200 million when I am in a hurry, and Yoo Jae-Suk responded, I have to hold my brothers house on collateral.With various nicknames coming and going, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the modifier ex-model boyfriend for Yang Se-chan, so the members corrected it as a stewardess, not a model.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a stewardess boyfriend, and Haha jumped up and said, Thats my brother.Yoo Jae-Suk was greatly surprised and shouted, Thats crazy, and laughed, I just write it! Write this! Write this.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk is greatly embarrassed by Haha's sudden Disclosure

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, I had time to write words or sentences that came to mind when I thought about the members.

Ji Seok-jin said of Yoo Jae-Suk, "I can lend up to 200 million when I am in a hurry," and Yoo Jae-Suk responded, "I have to hold my brother's house on collateral."

With various nicknames coming and going, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the modifier "ex-model boyfriend" for Yang Se-chan, so the members corrected it as "a stewardess, not a model."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a stewardess boyfriend," and Haha jumped up and said, "That's my brother." Yoo Jae-Suk was greatly surprised and shouted, "That's crazy," and laughed, "I just write it! Write this! Write this."