Running Man' Song Ji-hyoVSLee Kwang-soo, coffee tea controversy...I don't send each other

Running Man Kim Jong-kook reveals Song Ji-hyo only sent coffee tea to other colleaguesOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 26th, it was shown to avoid the couple stage.Kim Jong-kook revealed, Ji Hyo sent coffee tea to his colleagues, and I did not send it even if the gwangsu did not do it.I was frankly aware and I didnt say anything, Lee Kwang-soo revealed.When Song Ji-hyo said, There is a story, Lee Kwang-soo said, Do you have a story with me?In response, Haha asked Lee Kwang-soo, Did you send it?Lee Kwang-soo said nothing, and the board quickly changed.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals Song Ji-hyo only sent coffee tea to other colleagues

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 26th, it was shown to avoid the couple stage.

Kim Jong-kook revealed, "Ji Hyo sent coffee tea to his colleagues, and I did not send it even if the gwangsu did not do it."

"I was frankly aware and I didn't say anything," Lee Kwang-soo revealed. When Song Ji-hyo said, "There is a story," Lee Kwang-soo said, "Do you have a story with me?" In response, Haha asked Lee Kwang-soo, "Did you send it?"

Lee Kwang-soo said nothing, and the board quickly changed.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen