'Running Man' Song Ji-hyoVS Lee Kwang-Soo, coffee, tea controversy..as in send

<p>26 days broadcast SBS good Sunday - Running Manin the couple stage to avoid.</p><p>This day, Kim Jong-kook is a valid, colleagues Iced coffee to help send. Mineral water so work to look for him.. Hong Jong Hyun, Junho, such as to the spent.</p><p>Lee Kwang-Soo I honestly know there was no horse found. Song Ji-hyo natural beauty.and Lee Kwang-Soo I love nature no becausehe felt like crying. This one to Lee Kwang-Soo you sent?he asked.</p><p>Lee Kwang-Soo no I couldnt tell them, and the sales tax amount was changed.</p>

26 days broadcast SBS 'good Sunday - Running Man'in the couple stage to avoid.

This day, Kim Jong-kook is a "valid, colleagues Iced coffee to help send. Mineral water so work to look for him.". Hong Jong Hyun, Junho, such as to the spent.

Lee Kwang-Soo "I honestly know there was no horse found." Song Ji-hyo "natural beauty."and Lee Kwang-Soo "I love nature no because"he felt like crying. This one to Lee Kwang-Soo "you sent?"he asked.

Lee Kwang-Soo no I couldn't tell them, and the sales tax amount was changed.