Running Man' Solji, resembling ImOne-hee comments "Tuckline resembles" laugh

Seoul = = Running Man Solji followed Im Won-hee, who resembles him.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, actor Kim Hye-yoon, Hani Bo-reum, group EXIDs Hanii Solji, Seventeens Mingyu, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search.This mission should be the first in real-time search terms, said the production team. Yoo Jae-Suk usually expressed his displeasure that the Masked Wang does not take the first place.The production team said, The four hot guest teams will appear with Running Man. The name Running Man OOO should be ranked in the search query. EXID Hanii and Solji appeared as guests; of them Solji was expected to make his first appearance on Running Man.I think the timing of (the appearance) is late, I thought, Youll call it by this point, I was the number one search term when I got back, but I didnt get involved, Solji said.Kim Jong-guk said, Or what if I came out when Im Won-hees brother was in the midst of his bad baby.Solji said, I have heard that I resemble the jaw line. He laughed after the ambassador of One Hee in the movie Tachimawari.

Seoul = = Running Man' Solji followed Im Won-hee, who resembles him.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, actor Kim Hye-yoon, Hani Bo-reum, group EXID's Hanii Solji, Seventeen's Mingyu, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search.

"This mission should be the first in real-time search terms," said the production team. "Yoo Jae-Suk usually expressed his displeasure that the 'Masked Wang' does not take the first place."

The production team said, "The four hot guest teams will appear with Running Man'." The name Running Man OOO' should be ranked in the search query. "

EXID Hanii and Solji appeared as guests; of them Solji was expected to make his first appearance on Running Man'. "I think the timing of (the appearance) is late, I thought, 'You'll call it by this point,' I was the number One search term when I got back, but I didn't get involved," Solji said.

Kim Jong-guk said, "Or what if I came out when Im Won-hee's brother was in the midst of his bad baby."

Solji said, "I have heard that I resemble the jaw line." He laughed after the ambassador of One Hee in the movie "Tachimawari".