Running Man' Cheongha, with Seol In-ah, self-portrait "Whether I'm with You"

Running Man singer Cheongha released a selfie taken with actor Seol In-ah.On the afternoon of the 23rd, Cheongha posted a picture with his article After the penalty <It was more fun and fun with you! # Running Man> through his instagram.In the open photo, Cheongha is staring at the camera with a Indian makeup.Especially, their bright smile and unusual pose are highlighted and focus attention.The netizens who watched this responded such as I am so cute, I am so excited about the new song and I want to hear it with a new song.On the other hand, Cheongha will release a new song Snapping through various music sites at 6 pm on the 24th.

Running Man singer Cheongha released a selfie taken with actor Seol In-ah.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Cheongha posted a picture with his article "After the penalty" <It was more fun and fun with you! # Running Man> through his instagram.

In the open photo, Cheongha is staring at the camera with a Indian makeup.

Especially, their bright smile and unusual pose are highlighted and focus attention.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I am so cute", "I am so excited about the new song" and "I want to hear it with a new song".

On the other hand, Cheongha will release a new song 'Snapping' through various music sites at 6 pm on the 24th.