Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, "looks really mean" to Kim Jong-kook who turned into a child

Running Man members turned the application into Lee Yonghae child.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, the broadcasters Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo, Song Ji-hyo, Kim Jong-kook, Ji Suk-jin, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan played in the special feature of Running District (9) Project.On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned a picture of Yoo Jae-Suk and comedian Jo Se-ho, who transformed the application into a baby Lee Yong-sung.Then, when Hahas photo was released, Ji Suk-jin also joined in transforming into a baby; Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the child-turned Ji Suk-jin, said: Im surprised that nothing has changed.Im just a brother of Suk Jin, he said, surprised.The baby face of Song Ji-hyo, who was challenged following, attracted attention with an oriental visual; Haha, who saw it, said, I dont think its definitely a child of our country.When all the members joined in transforming into children, Kim Jong-kook first refused and eventually turned into a baby.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a child and I think I will fight well. Lee Kwang-soo teased Kim Jong-kook, saying, I am really bad.

Running Man' members turned the application into Lee Yonghae child.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, the broadcasters Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo, Song Ji-hyo, Kim Jong-kook, Ji Suk-jin, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan played in the special feature of 'Running District (9) Project'.

On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned a picture of Yoo Jae-Suk and comedian Jo Se-ho, who transformed the application into a baby Lee Yong-sung. Then, when Haha's photo was released, Ji Suk-jin also joined in transforming into a baby; Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the child-turned Ji Suk-jin, said: "I'm surprised that nothing has changed. "I'm just a brother of Suk Jin," he said, surprised.

The baby face of Song Ji-hyo, who was challenged following, attracted attention with an oriental visual; Haha, who saw it, said, "I don't think it's definitely a child of our country." When all the members joined in transforming into children, Kim Jong-kook first refused and eventually turned into a baby. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a child and I think I will fight well." Lee Kwang-soo teased Kim Jong-kook, saying, "I am really bad."