Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo Park Bo-young and Yoo Jae-Suk Park Min-young Coffee tea Song Ji-hyo panic

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Jae-Suk was embarrassed by the coffee tea that Song Ji-hyo did not send.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 16th, Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk were pictured embarrassed.Lee Kwang-soo has recently released a coffee car to Park Bo-young and Ishian, while the members recent news was revealed.Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo were teased among the members because they did not send coffee tea to each other.Lee Kwang-soo said, I didnt know. Im sorry, and apologized for the storm before I was confused, saying Im sorry for my sister.Lee Kwang-soo then mentioned that Yoo Jae-Suk sent a coffee tea to Park Min-young.Yoo Jae-Suk explained, Min Young sent me ginger tea, jujube tea, and kimchi kimchi, but Ji Seok-jin said, Ji Hyo also sent you a kimono.Eventually, Yoo Jae-Suk bowed and apologized; Song Ji-hyo said, Im sad to think about it.Afterwards, the members said, If you are so close, you will not be able to send it anymore.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Jae-Suk was embarrassed by the coffee tea that Song Ji-hyo did not send.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 16th, Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk were pictured embarrassed.

Lee Kwang-soo has recently released a coffee car to Park Bo-young and Ishian, while the members' recent news was revealed. Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo were teased among the members because they did not send coffee tea to each other.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I didn't know. I'm sorry," and apologized for the storm before I was confused, saying "I'm sorry for my sister." Lee Kwang-soo then mentioned that Yoo Jae-Suk sent a coffee tea to Park Min-young. Yoo Jae-Suk explained, "Min Young sent me ginger tea, jujube tea, and kimchi kimchi," but Ji Seok-jin said, "Ji Hyo also sent you a kimono."

Eventually, Yoo Jae-Suk bowed and apologized; Song Ji-hyo said, "I'm sad to think about it." Afterwards, the members said, "If you are so close, you will not be able to send it anymore."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen