'Running Man' Lee Kwang-Soo vsSong Ji-hyo Iced coffee in the setup.."We then don't need to use"

<p> Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-Soo is Iced coffee, place the bickering.</p><p>26 days afternoon broadcast of SBS Running Manin 8 siblings cousins as well as old members.</p><p>This day in the opening members are Song Ji-hyo, going around to teammates Iced coffee for The Gift as the story pulled. To which Song Ji-hyo from mineral water so a movie or drama that one Iced coffee to send me,he said, and Lee Kwang-Soo I honestly thought it was a story and waseasy to get.</p><p>This is in the Song Ji-hyo is a naturalexplanation, but Lee Kwang-Soo I love 10 years Love, No?he said to laughter, I found myself. But this light also burned people to Iced coffee sent, but Song Ji-hyo in the first place, and The Gift did not reveal or reversal. Lee Kwang-Soo Song Ji-hyo, we then need to havea heart-warming finish. [Photo] Running Man broadcast screen capture</p><p> Running Man broadcast screen capture</p>

Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-Soo is Iced coffee, place the bickering.

26 days afternoon broadcast of SBS 'Running Man'in 8 siblings cousins as well as old members.

This day in the opening members are Song Ji-hyo, going around to teammates Iced coffee for The Gift as the story pulled. To which Song Ji-hyo from "mineral water so a movie or drama that one Iced coffee to send me,"he said, and Lee Kwang-Soo "I honestly thought it was a story and was"easy to get.

This is in the Song Ji-hyo is a "natural"explanation, but Lee Kwang-Soo "I love 10 years Love, No?"he said to laughter, I found myself. But this light also burned people to Iced coffee sent, but Song Ji-hyo in the first place, and The Gift did not reveal or reversal. Lee Kwang-Soo Song Ji-hyo, "we then need to have"a heart-warming finish. [Photo] 'Running Man' broadcast screen capture

'Running Man' broadcast screen capture