Running Man' Lee Kwangsoo, Song Ji-hyo, who did not send coffee tea, said, "I have no story for 10 years.

Lee Kwangsoo reveals sadness for Song Ji-hyoOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, it started lively with PPL shooting.Kim Jong-kook said, Ji Hyo sent a coffee car to his colleagues around him. I have never seen it before.Lee Kwangsoo said, I actually knew it, but I was not talking.Kim Jong-kook said, Kwangsoo has never sent a drama and a movie like that, but he also sent a coffee tea to Hong Jonghyun and 2PM Junho.Song Ji-hyo, who heard this, quickly explained, Thats a story. Then Lee Kwangsoo said, So whats the story with me? Its 10 years with me.So Song Ji-hyo said, I give love instead. I give you plenty of love.Haha, who looked at it, said, But Kwangsoo, did you send it to Jihyo?Kim Jong-kook, instead of Lee Kwangsoo, who can not answer anything, explained, He did not send it to anyone and did not receive it. At this time, Yang said, No?I sent it to Somin.So Song Ji-hyo said, Yes, you sent it to Somin. We are 10 years. Ten years.

Lee Kwangsoo reveals sadness for Song Ji-hyo

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, it started lively with PPL shooting.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Ji Hyo sent a coffee car to his colleagues around him. I have never seen it before."

Lee Kwangsoo said, "I actually knew it, but I was not talking." Kim Jong-kook said, "Kwangsoo has never sent a drama and a movie like that, but he also sent a coffee tea to Hong Jonghyun and 2PM Junho."

Song Ji-hyo, who heard this, quickly explained, "That's a story." Then Lee Kwangsoo said, "So what's the story with me? It's 10 years with me. "

So Song Ji-hyo said, "I give love instead. I give you plenty of love." Haha, who looked at it, said, "But Kwangsoo, did you send it to Jihyo?"

Kim Jong-kook, instead of Lee Kwangsoo, who can not answer anything, explained, "He did not send it to anyone and did not receive it." At this time, Yang said, "No? I sent it to Somin."

So Song Ji-hyo said, "Yes, you sent it to Somin." "We are 10 years. Ten years."