Kim Jong-kook "Florentin Pogba and Lee Kwang-soo, same key different proportions" (Running Man)

Running Man Kim Jong-kook met with soccer player Paul Florentin Pogba and told an anecdote.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, singer Cheongha and actor Seol In-ah appeared as guests while being decorated with the running area (9) project.On this day, Ji Seok-jin asked Kim Jong-kook, How do you know Paul Florentin Pogba?Paul Florentin Pogba is a soccer player from Manchester United FC, and recently he showed a picture of Kim Jong-kook together.Kim Jong-kook said, I met with my acquaintance to learn that Paul Florentin Pogba is coming to Korea.Lee Kwang-soo, who especially saw Kim Jong-kooks photo, said, I first saw my brother like a baby.Kim Jong-kook also hit back at Lee Kwang-soos mischievous teasing.Florentin Pogba is the same height as Lee Kwang-soo, but the ratio is completely different.My body is different and my face is different, he said.Lee Kwang-soo laughed and laughed, saying, Florentin Pogba is not such a handsome face.Kim Jong-kook, meanwhile, said, I played soccer with Florentin Pogba, and I watched a lot because Florentin Pogba was afraid of being hurt.Kim Jong-kook added: I didnt know and kicked Florentin Pogba, so surprised I pulled my foot out and fell down.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook met with soccer player Paul Florentin Pogba and told an anecdote.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, singer Cheongha and actor Seol In-ah appeared as guests while being decorated with the running area (9) project.

On this day, Ji Seok-jin asked Kim Jong-kook, "How do you know Paul Florentin Pogba?"

Paul Florentin Pogba is a soccer player from Manchester United FC, and recently he showed a picture of Kim Jong-kook together.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I met with my acquaintance to learn that Paul Florentin Pogba is coming to Korea."

Lee Kwang-soo, who especially saw Kim Jong-kook's photo, said, "I first saw my brother like a baby."

Kim Jong-kook also hit back at Lee Kwang-soo's mischievous teasing. "Florentin Pogba is the same height as Lee Kwang-soo, but the ratio is completely different. "My body is different and my face is different," he said.

Lee Kwang-soo laughed and laughed, saying, "Florentin Pogba is not such a handsome face."

Kim Jong-kook, meanwhile, said, "I played soccer with Florentin Pogba, and I watched a lot because Florentin Pogba was afraid of being hurt."

Kim Jong-kook added: "I didn't know and kicked Florentin Pogba, so surprised I pulled my foot out and fell down."