Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Get off the rails, Song Ji-hyo and I hate it"

Kim Jong-kook responded sensitively to the word get off at SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Because I have been informed of getting off Running Man with Song Ji-hyo from the production team in the past.First, when Haha said, Do not say get off, say that you get off (in the car), Kim Jong-kook said, I hate the word get off and I hate it.Song Ji-hyo also said, I am sensitive, and Yoo Jae-seok laughed at the question, Is not it a reminder now?

Kim Jong-kook responded sensitively to the word 'get off' at SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th. Because I have been informed of getting off Running Man' with Song Ji-hyo from the production team in the past.

First, when Haha said, "Do not say get off, say that you get off (in the car), Kim Jong-kook said, "I hate the word get off and I hate it."

Song Ji-hyo also said, "I am sensitive," and Yoo Jae-seok laughed at the question, "Is not it a reminder now?"