'Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "But even the word, Song Ji-hyo and I hate to"

<p>Kim Jong-kook is 19 days afternoon broadcast SBS Fly to the Sky Running Manin the carword in the keen reactions. Past production from Song Ji-hyo Running Man car, you were notified of the experience because there is.</p><p>First one to one car one. (In the car) down and said,Let Kim Jong-kook-and train the word (song)is now available and I hate thetalk to laugh, I found myself.</p><p>And Song Ji-hyo also Im sensitive; there was, Yoo Jae-Suk is now thinking over there?and mess up laugh.</p>

Kim Jong-kook is 19 days afternoon broadcast SBS Fly to the Sky 'Running Man'in the 'car'word in the keen reactions. Past production from Song Ji-hyo 'Running Man' car, you were notified of the experience because there is.

First one to "one car one. (In the car) down and said,"Let Kim Jong-kook-and "train the word (song)is now available and I hate the"talk to laugh, I found myself.

And Song Ji-hyo also "I'm sensitive"; there was, Yoo Jae-Suk is now "thinking over there?"and mess up laugh.