Running Man' Kim Hye-yoon "After 'SKY Castle', Baeksu .. Yoo Jae-Suk "popular cools quickly"

Seoul) = Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the progress of the vitriol.On the afternoon of the 21st, SBS Running Man appeared in the actor Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, group EXIDs Hani Solji, Seventeens Mingyu and Seung-gwan.When Kim Hye-yoon, who played the role of Yeseo in JTBC drama SKY Castle, appeared, all shouted Yes. Kim Hye-yoon said, I graduated from college this year and am living a life.I have not decided on my next work yet. Kim Hye-yoon said, Do you realize the popularity? I felt a little bit after receiving Running Man.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The world is fast and popularity is cooled down quickly. Nowadays, entertainment or drama is quickly fading.Is not there so much new stuff? Kim Hye-yoon said, I recently went to Kim Young-chuls Power FM and came to the top of the list.Yoo Jae-Suk also said, It is time for the morning time to be able to afford the ranking of the real sword. As the members opposition became worse, the first place is great.The members criticized stop hurting me, but Kim Jong Kook said, It is my style.

Seoul) = Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the progress of the vitriol.

On the afternoon of the 21st, SBS Running Man' appeared in the actor Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, group EXID's Hani Solji, Seventeen's Mingyu and Seung-gwan.

When Kim Hye-yoon, who played the role of Yeseo in JTBC drama 'SKY Castle', appeared, all shouted 'Yes'. Kim Hye-yoon said, "I graduated from college this year and am living a life. I have not decided on my next work yet. "

Kim Hye-yoon said, "Do you realize the popularity?" "I felt a little bit after receiving Running Man'." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The world is fast and popularity is cooled down quickly." Nowadays, entertainment or drama is quickly fading. Is not there so much new stuff? "

Kim Hye-yoon said, "I recently went to 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' and came to the top of the list." Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "It is time for the morning time to be able to afford the ranking of the real sword." As the members' opposition became worse, "the first place is great."

The members criticized "stop hurting me," but Kim Jong Kook said, "It is my style."