Running Man' Kim Hye-yoon "'SKY Castle' After the end of the ''Yoo Jae-Suk and Team

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Kim Hye-yoon by blowing the opening remarks.On the 21st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Kim Hye-yoon  and Hanboreum appeared.Kim Hye-yoon, who appeared on Skycastle on the day, appeared.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Are you too busy? Kim Hye-yoon said, I am graduating from college and living a white house.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Im going to come in a lot of next works, but Kim Hye-yoon laughed, saying, I think I should work hard.Kim Hye-yoon  said, I realized that I called Running Man, when asked if I realized popularity.Then Yoo Jae-Suk suddenly laughed at the vitriolic, saying, The world is fast and cools quickly.Also, Kim Hye-yoon appeared on the morning radio and said that he had been ranked number one in real-time search terms. Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is time for the morning broadcast to be available.The members booed, saying, Please take care of the guest. Yoo Jae-Suk added, Despite that, the first place is not easy.Kim Hye-yoon then chose Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk as teams.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Kim Hye-yoon by blowing the opening remarks.

On the 21st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Kim Hye-yoon and Hanboreum appeared.

Kim Hye-yoon, who appeared on Skycastle on the day, appeared. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Are you too busy?" Kim Hye-yoon said, "I am graduating from college and living a white house." Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "I'm going to come in a lot of next works," but Kim Hye-yoon laughed, saying, "I think I should work hard."

Kim Hye-yoon said, "I realized that I called Running Man'," when asked if I realized popularity. Then Yoo Jae-Suk suddenly laughed at the vitriolic, saying, "The world is fast and cools quickly."

Also, Kim Hye-yoon appeared on the morning radio and said that he had been ranked number one in real-time search terms. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is time for the morning broadcast to be available." The members booed, saying, "Please take care of the guest." Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Despite that, the first place is not easy."

Kim Hye-yoon then chose Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk as teams.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen