Running Man' Kim Hye-yoon "After 'SKY Castle', Baeksu Life, I do not come in much."

Actor Kim Hye-yoon appeared on Running Man and released his current situation.EXID Solji, Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan, and Kim Hye-yoon appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 21st.When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, Ji Seok-jin said, I only saw the drama SKY Castle.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Are you not very busy these days? Kim Hye-yoon said, I graduated from college and live in a white house.In addition, Kim Hye-yoon asked, Is there a lot of work coming in? He said, I think I should work harder.Kim Hye-yoon emphasized the recent popularity, I am realizing popularity by appearing in Running Man.

Actor Kim Hye-yoon appeared on Running Man' and released his current situation.

EXID Solji, Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan, and Kim Hye-yoon appeared on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 21st.

When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, Ji Seok-jin said, "I only saw the drama 'SKY Castle'."

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Are you not very busy these days?" Kim Hye-yoon said, "I graduated from college and live in a white house."

In addition, Kim Hye-yoon asked, "Is there a lot of work coming in?" He said, "I think I should work harder."

Kim Hye-yoon emphasized the recent popularity, "I am realizing popularity by appearing in Running Man'."