Running Man' EXID Solji, Im Won-hee's resemblance "It's similar to the jawline"

Girl group EXID Solji boasted a resemblance to actor Im One Hee.EXID Solji and Hani appeared as guests on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 21st.On this day, Running Man mission should be ranked # 1 in real-time search terms under guest name.Kim Jong Kook said, When I was in the top spot with My Woo-sae Im One, did Solji come up a little?Solji said, I heard a lot of words that I resemble, he said, the jaw line resembles.

Girl group EXID Solji boasted a resemblance to actor Im One Hee.

EXID Solji and Hani appeared as guests on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 21st.

On this day, Running Man' mission should be ranked # 1 in real-time search terms under guest name. Kim Jong Kook said, "When I was in the top spot with 'My Woo-sae' Im One, did Solji come up a little?"

Solji said, "I heard a lot of words that I resemble," he said, "the jaw line resembles."