Running Man' EXID Solji, Im Won-hee, Stoic Simulation Perfect digestion...Im Won-hee resemblance? 'Fox'

EXID Solji perfected im Onehee vocalizationOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, EXIDs Hanii, Solji, Seventeens Mingyu and Seung Kwan, actor Kim Hye Yoon and Hani Bo-reum appeared as surprise guests.On this day, Running Man members had to perform a mission to achieve the top spot in real-time search terms, which made a surprise appearance by EXIDs Hanii and Solji.Its my first appearance on Running Man, Solji said, adding that I think the timing of my appearance is a little late, but I just got back on the real-time search term.Kim Jong Kook said, At that time, it would have been good if I came out when Im Won-hees brother was in full swing in Miwoo Bird .Solji said, I am a bit like the jaw line. I do not think we need a name between us.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk suggested to Solji that he deploys the chord well and immediately build a chord with Lee Kwang-soo.Solji, along with Lee Kwang-soo, sang Baek Ji-youngs I do not love you.But Solji soon stopped singing, laughing at Lee Kwang-soos serious appearance.

EXID Solji perfected im Onehee vocalization

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, EXID's Hanii, Solji, Seventeen's Mingyu and Seung Kwan, actor Kim Hye Yoon and Hani Bo-reum appeared as surprise guests.

On this day, Running Man members had to perform a mission to achieve the top spot in real-time search terms, which made a surprise appearance by EXID's Hanii and Solji.

"It's my first appearance on Running Man," Solji said, adding that "I think the timing of my appearance is a little late, but I just got back on the real-time search term."

Kim Jong Kook said, "At that time, it would have been good if I came out when Im Won-hee's brother was in full swing in" Miwoo Bird "."

Solji said, "I am a bit like the jaw line." "I do not think we need a name between us."

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk suggested to Solji that he "deploys the chord well" and immediately build a chord with Lee Kwang-soo.

Solji, along with Lee Kwang-soo, sang Baek Ji-young's "I do not love you". But Solji soon stopped singing, laughing at Lee Kwang-soo's serious appearance.