Running Man' EXID Solji "Im Won-hee resembles a jawline" ..

EXID Solji first appeared on SBS Running Man and attracted attention with im Won-hee vocal simulation.Running Man, which was broadcast on the 21st, played the Real-time Search Word 1st Competition Race.Solji said he was excited to be the first to appear on Running Man, and said, I thought I would call me once I just returned.I was the first person in the real-time search term, he said, laughing.Kim Jong-kook said, I thought Im Won-hee would come out when it was going well in Ugly Our Little. Solji also showed a vocal simulation by saying that he resembled Im Won-hee.Solji pointed to his hair and said, This is a lot like him. He surprised everyone by following the ambassador in Im Won-hees movie.Solji also attempted to match the chord with Lee Kwang-soo, revealing his history as a vocal teacher; Lee Kwang-soos rather deadly (?)Solji backed away, saying, Im scared. Hani and Solji also showed chords to the rhythm of the agitation baby shark.Hani focused attention on the song and choreography that became a hot topic in the advertisement.Seventeen Mingyu and Seung-gwan also joined as guests, and Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed when Min-gyu recalled his first appearance on Running Man and said, I came from Anyang three times.Kim Jong-kook asked, Did you say it in You? Min-gyu replied, Yes.

EXID Solji first appeared on SBS Running Man' and attracted attention with Im Won-hee vocal simulation.

Running Man, which was broadcast on the 21st, played the 'Real-time Search Word 1st Competition Race'.

Solji said he was excited to be the first to appear on Running Man, and said, "I thought I would call me once I just returned. “I was the first person in the real-time search term,” he said, laughing. Kim Jong-kook said, "I thought Im Won-hee would come out when it was going well in 'Ugly Our Little'." Solji also showed a vocal simulation by saying that he resembled Im Won-hee. Solji pointed to his hair and said, "This is a lot like him." He surprised everyone by following the ambassador in Im Won-hee's movie.

Solji also attempted to match the chord with Lee Kwang-soo, revealing his history as a vocal teacher; Lee Kwang-soo's rather deadly (?) Solji backed away, saying, "I'm scared." Hani and Solji also showed chords to the rhythm of the agitation 'baby shark'. Hani focused attention on the song and choreography that became a hot topic in the advertisement.

Seventeen Mingyu and Seung-gwan also joined as guests, and Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed when Min-gyu recalled his first appearance on Running Man and said, "I came from Anyang three times." Kim Jong-kook asked, "Did you say it in 'You'?" Min-gyu replied, "Yes."