Running Man' E X ID Solji and Hani X Seventeen Boo Seungkwan and Mingyu, personal periods

Groups EXID and Seventeen scrambled to Running ManOn the 21st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Solji, Hani, Boo Seungkwan and Mingyu appeared.On the same day, guests who will challenge the first place in the real-time search query of the portal site appeared with the members. EXID Solji and Hani first appeared.Solji is the first appearance of Running Man; Solji said, I think timing is a little late, but when I just got back, I was number one in search terms.Kim Jong-kook mentioned Im Won-hee, who resembled Solji, in his appearance in Solji, saying, When Im Won-hee is in full swing in My Miwoo Bird (Ugly Our Little Child).Solji then laughed by presenting an im Won-hee vocal simulation.Seventeens Boo Seungkwan and Mingyu appeared.Mingyu, who appeared when 100 Running Man entertainers came out in the past, said, I was only saying that I was from Anyang.Kim Jong-kook said, I talked about this three times. When Kim Jong-kook asked for a handshake, Mingyu said, There will be three scenes.Boo Seungkwan later presented his personal period of Wi-Fi.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Groups EXID and Seventeen scrambled to Running Man

On the 21st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Solji, Hani, Boo Seungkwan and Mingyu appeared.

On the same day, guests who will challenge the first place in the real-time search query of the portal site appeared with the members. EXID Solji and Hani first appeared. Solji is the first appearance of "Running Man"; Solji said, "I think timing is a little late, but when I just got back, I was number one in search terms."

Kim Jong-kook mentioned Im Won-hee, who resembled Solji, in his appearance in Solji, saying, "When Im Won-hee is in full swing in 'My Miwoo Bird (Ugly Our Little Child)'. Solji then laughed by presenting an Im Won-hee vocal simulation.

Seventeen's Boo Seungkwan and Mingyu appeared. Mingyu, who appeared when 100 Running Man entertainers came out in the past, said, "I was only saying that I was from Anyang." Kim Jong-kook said, "I talked about this three times." When Kim Jong-kook asked for a handshake, Mingyu said, "There will be three scenes." Boo Seungkwan later presented his personal period of 'Wi-Fi'.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen