"Lion" Park Seo-joon "only two years starring in the movie, I'm excited and nervous"

Park Seo-joon is back in the movie.Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of returning to the film in two years at the production report of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 a.m. on June 26.Park Seo-joon, who met the audience in two years after the Youth Police, said, I am always nervous and nervous.Park said, I think it will be a movie that can show me another picture and another picture.I am excited and nervous about the audiences appreciation, he said.Park Seo-joon, who also showed the movie in the summer, said, I greeted you in the summer last year, but it is an honor to say hello again in the summer. I hope you will feel our movie coolly in the theater.Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho

Park Seo-joon is back in the movie.

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of returning to the film in two years at the production report of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 a.m. on June 26.

Park Seo-joon, who met the audience in two years after the 'Youth Police', said, "I am always nervous and nervous."

Park said, "I think it will be a movie that can show me another picture and another picture. I am excited and nervous about the audience's appreciation, "he said.

Park Seo-joon, who also showed the movie in the summer, said, "I greeted you in the summer last year, but it is an honor to say hello again in the summer." "I hope you will feel our movie coolly in the theater."

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.

Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho