'Asdal Chronicles' Kim Ji-won "I order you" awakened ..

In the 8th episode of the TVN Saturday drama Asdal Chronicle (directed by Kim Won-seok, the playwright Kim Young-hyun and Park Sang-yeon, production studio Dragon and KPJ), which aired on the 23rd, Kim Ji-won closely released the drama with dramatic emotional changes.Tanya reunited with her father, Yeolson (Jeong Seok-yong), thanks to Saya (Song Joong-ki), but for a moment of joy, Tanya heard that the silver island (Song Joong-ki) was dead.Tanya then smiled unknowingly and thanked Saya, surprising the people around her, not the general response of someone who knew the death of her heart.However, when Saya reminded her of the death of the silver island, Tanya, who denied reality, gradually became emotional and hit Saya with a evil I did not die!Tanya, trapped in a warehouse, recalled the past with the silver island and realized his death. Tanya was sorry for saying, I killed you.He asked Saya, who came to the warehouse, as if he had resigned everything, saying, Why should we suffer this pain? And Saya replied, I will not know if I have strength and I do not get to such a place where I am hungry.Im sorry, Im going to live, Ill go there, so Ill find out whats happened and Ill tell you someday, she said, her eyes blurring.Thanya, determined to have strength, suddenly changed her attitude 180 degrees to make Saya her first weapon, and then she knelt down and begged him for forgiveness.I order you. I want you to know who will be the owner. Take my order, Saya. On this day, Kim Ji-wons Awakening Ending brought a chewy tension to the house theater, raising the storys suction power.He not only painted the feelings of the dramatic changing Tanya, such as shock - anxiety - sadness, but also made it impossible to take his eyes off, perfectly expressing the appearance of Tanya, which was significantly different from the end of the play.So, expectations are high for the exciting story of Tanya that Kim Ji-won will unfold.On the other hand, tvN Asdal Chronicles starring Kim Ji Won, Jang Dong Gun, Song Jung Ki and Kim Ok Bin are broadcast every Saturday and night at 9 pm.

In the 8th episode of the TVN Saturday drama Asdal Chronicle (directed by Kim Won-seok, the playwright Kim Young-hyun and Park Sang-yeon, production studio Dragon and KPJ), which aired on the 23rd, Kim Ji-won closely released the drama with dramatic emotional changes.

Tanya reunited with her father, Yeolson (Jeong Seok-yong), thanks to Saya (Song Joong-ki), but for a moment of joy, Tanya heard that the silver island (Song Joong-ki) was dead. Tanya then smiled unknowingly and thanked Saya, surprising the people around her, not the general response of someone who knew the death of her heart. However, when Saya reminded her of the death of the silver island, Tanya, who denied reality, gradually became emotional and hit Saya with a evil "I did not die!"

Tanya, trapped in a warehouse, recalled the past with the silver island and realized his death. Tanya was sorry for saying, "I killed you." He asked Saya, who came to the warehouse, as if he had resigned everything, saying, "Why should we suffer this pain?" And Saya replied, "I will not know if I have strength and I do not get to such a place where I am hungry."

“I’m sorry, I’m going to live, I’ll go there, so I’ll find out what’s happened and I’ll tell you someday,” she said, her eyes blurring. Thanya, determined to have strength, suddenly changed her attitude 180 degrees to make Saya her first weapon, and then she knelt down and begged him for forgiveness. I order you. I want you to know who will be the owner. Take my order, Saya. "

On this day, Kim Ji-won's Awakening Ending brought a chewy tension to the house theater, raising the story's suction power. He not only painted the feelings of the dramatic changing Tanya, such as shock - anxiety - sadness, but also made it impossible to take his eyes off, perfectly expressing the appearance of Tanya, which was significantly different from the end of the play. So, expectations are high for the exciting story of Tanya that Kim Ji-won will unfold.

On the other hand, tvN 'Asdal Chronicles' starring Kim Ji Won, Jang Dong Gun, Song Jung Ki and Kim Ok Bin are broadcast every Saturday and night at 9 pm.