"I'm worried that my special brother, Lee Kwang-soo," "would look comical because of the Running Man' image."

Lee Kwang-soo, who has Acted a Disability Person, confessed he was worried he would look caricatured.Actor Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared in the movie My Special Brother, expressed his thoughts on the image of the entertainment at the Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on April 24th.Lee Kwang-soo, who said, I am very worried about expectations and worries, said, I am personally looking forward to the idea that it will be meaningful and soon, regardless of the number of audiences.Lee Kwang-soo said, Once the scenario was good and the atmosphere was good while shooting. Shin Ha-kyun, I was close to Isom and the three were happily filmed.Of course, I hope the results will be good, but everyone seems to be expecting a lot. Lee Kwang-soo also said, I liked the scenario and I liked Shin Ha-kyun, so I wanted to try it together, but it became a relationship.Lee Kwang-soo, who was working on the disabled person, said, In fact, it seems difficult for me to do that, and there are many people who are doing Running Man and have fun, so I was worried that I would be more comical because I did it.But in fact, I do not think I will be able to do it in the future. Above all, the eyes were the ones that director Yook Sang-hyo liked most about Lee Kwang-soos face. Lee Kwang-soo said, When the director first met, he said his eyes were good.I told you that at the first meeting that I could express purity and such things well. Lee Kwang-soo also mentioned his artistic image.Lee Kwang-soo said, I thought that it was a funny person, so the bishops gave me a lot of fun, but I thought that I was a little more fun, so I tried to keep the line.I was worried until I first shot, and I was worried about it.I was not sure what I said to the director at Reading was not expressed well in Reading, but he said that he was satisfied with the first shooting and that he would not be able to get out of the first shooting standard.So I was confident after the first shooting, I was able to finish the shooting with confidence about the act I did.I hope that the middle coach will be a little more expressed. bak-beauty
Lee Kwang-soo, who has Acted a Disability Person, confessed he was worried he would look caricatured.Actor Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared in the movie My Special Brother, expressed his thoughts on the image of the entertainment at the Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on April 24th.Lee Kwang-soo, who said, I am very worried about expectations and worries, said, I am personally looking forward to the idea that it will be meaningful and soon, regardless of the number of audiences.Lee Kwang-soo said, Once the scenario was good and the atmosphere was good while shooting. Shin Ha-kyun, I was close to Isom and the three were happily filmed.Of course, I hope the results will be good, but everyone seems to be expecting a lot. Lee Kwang-soo also said, I liked the scenario and I liked Shin Ha-kyun, so I wanted to try it together, but it became a relationship.Lee Kwang-soo, who was working on the disabled person, said, In fact, it seems difficult for me to do that, and there are many people who are doing Running Man and have fun, so I was worried that I would be more comical because I did it.But in fact, I do not think I will be able to do it in the future. Above all, the eyes were the ones that director Yook Sang-hyo liked most about Lee Kwang-soos face. Lee Kwang-soo said, When the director first met, he said his eyes were good.I told you that at the first meeting that I could express purity and such things well. Lee Kwang-soo also mentioned his artistic image.Lee Kwang-soo said, I thought that it was a funny person, so the bishops gave me a lot of fun, but I thought that I was a little more fun, so I tried to keep the line.I was worried until I first shot, and I was worried about it.I was not sure what I said to the director at Reading was not expressed well in Reading, but he said that he was satisfied with the first shooting and that he would not be able to get out of the first shooting standard.So I was confident after the first shooting, I was able to finish the shooting with confidence about the act I did.I hope that the middle coach will be a little more expressed. bak-beauty

Lee Kwang-soo, who has Acted a Disability Person, confessed he was worried he would look caricatured.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared in the movie My Special Brother, expressed his thoughts on the image of the entertainment at the Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on April 24th.

Lee Kwang-soo, who said, "I am very worried about expectations and worries," said, "I am personally looking forward to the idea that it will be meaningful and soon, regardless of the number of audiences."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Once the scenario was good and the atmosphere was good while shooting. Shin Ha-kyun, I was close to Isom and the three were happily filmed. Of course, I hope the results will be good, but everyone seems to be expecting a lot. "

Lee Kwang-soo also said, "I liked the scenario and I liked Shin Ha-kyun, so I wanted to try it together, but it became a relationship."

Lee Kwang-soo, who was working on the disabled person, said, "In fact, it seems difficult for me to do that, and there are many people who are doing Running Man' and have fun, so I was worried that I would be more comical because I did it. But in fact, I do not think I will be able to do it in the future. "

Above all, the eyes were the ones that director Yook Sang-hyo liked most about Lee Kwang-soo's face. Lee Kwang-soo said, "When the director first met, he said his eyes were good. I told you that at the first meeting that I could express purity and such things well. "

Lee Kwang-soo also mentioned his artistic image. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I thought that it was a funny person, so the bishops gave me a lot of fun, but I thought that I was a little more fun, so I tried to keep the line."

"I was worried until I first shot, and I was worried about it. I was not sure what I said to the director at Reading was not expressed well in Reading, but he said that he was satisfied with the first shooting and that he would not be able to get out of the first shooting standard. So I was confident after the first shooting, I was able to finish the shooting with confidence about the act I did. I hope that the middle coach will be a little more expressed. "

bak-beauty