Lim Hyo-seop, "Abyss" closing remarks "I've been really grateful for that."

Actor Lim Hyo-seop expressed his feelings about the end of Abyss.I have been so grateful for that, and to me, Abyss was still happy enough to be on the shooting scene, Lim said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th.I am grateful to all the staff of the bishop and the writer who have been together for the time being, and I sincerely thank all those who loved Abyss, he said.The photo shows the cast and staff of the cable channel tvN Avis.On the other hand, it is a reverse visual fantasy drama in which two men and women who revived as reversal visuals, which are 180 degrees different from their lifetime through Abyss soul resuscitation bead Abyss, chase the murderer who killed them.

Actor Lim Hyo-seop expressed his feelings about the end of "Abyss."

"I have been so grateful for that, and to me, Abyss was still happy enough to be on the shooting scene," Lim said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 25th.

"I am grateful to all the staff of the bishop and the writer who have been together for the time being, and I sincerely thank all those who loved Abyss," he said.

The photo shows the cast and staff of the cable channel tvN 'Avis'.

On the other hand, it is a reverse visual fantasy drama in which two men and women who revived as 'reversal visuals', which are 180 degrees different from their lifetime through Abyss' soul resuscitation bead Abyss, chase the murderer who killed them.