"Asdal Chronicles" Kim Ji-won orders Song Joong-ki twins "as my weapon."

Kim Ji-won, the Asdal Chronicle, ordered the twins of Song Joong-ki while he was determined to enter the center of Asdal power.In the 8th episode of the TVN weekend drama Asdal Chronicle Part2 The Sky Backing Up, Land That Happens, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, there was a scene in which Tanya (Kim Ji-won), who had been through a great ordeal in Asdal, decided to use Saya (Song Joong-ki) to gain Asdal power.Tanya attracted the attention of Saya with a strong figure that was also played by Hattuak (Yoon Sa-bong) after becoming the body servant of Saya by Taealha (Kim Ok-bin).However, Taealha instructed Tanya to monitor and report Saya, and threatened to kill his father, Tenson (Jeong Seok-yong), who was enslaved in the fortress of fire if he did not listen.Tanya accepted Taealhas instructions to the news that her father, who had never known life and death, was alive.Tanya was born on the day of the Blue Objectivity, which is the Ban Nat-bet (words for twins in Wahan) of the silver island, and thought that the three people might be entangled.I miss you so much, he said, nostalgic for the island.Finally, the two men arrived at the entrance of the fire castle and faced the Haetuak, which kept the secret passage door, but the base was used to meet Tanya with the tens.However, when Tanya was tearful and tearful, she gave a shocking news that her husband had died.Tanya, who had alternated between a soulless look and a cynicism after hearing the death of the silver island, continued to act unknown the next day.Saya, who told Tanyas story from Hattuak, looked at Tanya sadly, but recalled what she was going to die when she died, and asked what she was not dying for.Tanya continued to deny the death of the silver island, saying, Who is dying? Silver island? No. Silver island will come to save me.But when Saya repeatedly reported the death of the silver island, Tanya ran out of reason, crying, No!!Tanya, who was tied up and locked up, recalled her childhood with the silver island and wailed, I killed you, I even tied it up with a stupid spell.Tanya, who was crying like that, asked Saya, Why are you catching us? And Saya provoked Tanya, saying, I will not know if you have strength and do not come to such a place. I will die without knowing why your clan was doing such a thing, why you are dying, and nothing.Tanya, who learned that she needed power in Asdal, pledged to grow her strength in Asdal and stared at her with a lively gaze. Yes, I decided you.My first weapon.Tanya suddenly knelt down and said to Saya in a polite posture, You are the only master, I will do my best. But inside, I am the Tanya of Wahan.I order you. Master? Who will be master...take my order somewhere. Say it. I completed the ending of the sushi furlough.

Kim Ji-won, the Asdal Chronicle, ordered the twins of Song Joong-ki while he was determined to enter the center of Asdal power.

In the 8th episode of the TVN weekend drama Asdal Chronicle Part2 The Sky Backing Up, Land That Happens, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, there was a scene in which Tanya (Kim Ji-won), who had been through a great ordeal in Asdal, decided to use Saya (Song Joong-ki) to gain Asdal power.

Tanya attracted the attention of Saya with a strong figure that was also played by Hattuak (Yoon Sa-bong) after becoming the body servant of Saya by Taealha (Kim Ok-bin). However, Taealha instructed Tanya to monitor and report Saya, and threatened to kill his father, Tenson (Jeong Seok-yong), who was enslaved in the fortress of fire if he did not listen. Tanya accepted Taealha's instructions to the news that her father, who had never known life and death, was alive.

Tanya was born on the day of the Blue Objectivity, which is the Ban Nat-bet (words for twins in Wahan) of the silver island, and thought that the three people might be entangled. I miss you so much, "he said, nostalgic for the island.

Finally, the two men arrived at the entrance of the fire castle and faced the Haetuak, which kept the secret passage door, but the base was used to meet Tanya with the tens. However, when Tanya was tearful and tearful, she gave a shocking news that her husband had died. Tanya, who had alternated between a soulless look and a cynicism after hearing the death of the silver island, continued to act unknown the next day. Saya, who told Tanya's story from Hattuak, looked at Tanya sadly, but recalled what she was going to die when she died, and asked what she was not dying for.

Tanya continued to deny the death of the silver island, saying, "Who is dying? Silver island? No. Silver island will come to save me." But when Saya repeatedly reported the death of the silver island, Tanya ran out of reason, crying, "No!!"

Tanya, who was tied up and locked up, recalled her childhood with the silver island and wailed, "I killed you, I even tied it up with a stupid spell." Tanya, who was crying like that, asked Saya, "Why are you catching us?" And Saya provoked Tanya, saying, "I will not know if you have strength and do not come to such a place." "I will die without knowing why your clan was doing such a thing, why you are dying, and nothing." Tanya, who learned that she needed 'power' in Asdal, pledged to grow her strength in Asdal and stared at her with a lively gaze. "Yes, I decided you. My first weapon.”

Tanya suddenly knelt down and said to Saya in a polite posture, "You are the only master, I will do my best." But inside, "I am the Tanya of Wahan. I order you. Master? Who will be master...take my order somewhere. Say it. "I completed the ending of the sushi furlough.