"I'll say hello frequently"...Lee Min-ho, Surprise Love Live!, and communicate with 60,000 former World fans.

Lee Min-ho gives his fans his regardsOn Tuesday, Lee Min-ho communicated with fans while broadcasting Instagram Love Live! at France Paris.On the afternoon of the surprise Love Live! He said, Is this going to be? Is it going to be chat?Lee Min-ho, who is now in France Paris, seemed to be in love with the broadcast, reading the fans comments gradually.Lee Min-ho, who said Good Morning to fans, said, I am now up and preparing for personal shooting.Instagram Love Live! Ive never turned it on before and its good. Lee Min-ho then said: Im in Paris now, Ive got a personal photo shoot today so Im getting up and getting ready now.I would have been surprised to see Instagram Love Live! for the first time, but I will turn it on frequently and I will be able to greet you frequently.Finally, Lee Min-ho said, I will prepare and later I will be able to turn on the broadcast again if the Internet is okay.Lee Min-ho showed off her perfect visuals, sweeping her hair up during preparation, while smiling at the stretch of Love Live! throughout the show.His surprise Love Live! broadcast lasted about 15 minutes, with 60,000 former World fans in an instant, despite a short time, boasting of the dignity of a global star.Lee Min-ho greeted various fans such as Indonesia, Turkey and Malaysia and communicated with them.Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has confirmed his appearance in Kim Eun-sooks new work The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2020.Photo = Lee Min-ho Instagram capture

Lee Min-ho gives his fans his regards

On Tuesday, Lee Min-ho communicated with fans while broadcasting Instagram Love Live! at France Paris.

On the afternoon of the surprise Love Live! He said, "Is this going to be? Is it going to be chat?"

Lee Min-ho, who is now in France Paris, seemed to be in love with the broadcast, reading the fans' comments gradually. Lee Min-ho, who said "Good Morning" to fans, said, "I am now up and preparing for personal shooting. Instagram Love Live! I've never turned it on before and it's good. "

Lee Min-ho then said: "I'm in Paris now, I've got a personal photo shoot today so I'm getting up and getting ready now."

"I would have been surprised to see Instagram Love Live! for the first time, but I will turn it on frequently and I will be able to greet you frequently."

Finally, Lee Min-ho said, "I will prepare and later I will be able to turn on the broadcast again if the Internet is okay."

Lee Min-ho showed off her perfect visuals, sweeping her hair up during preparation, while smiling at the stretch of Love Live! throughout the show.

His surprise Love Live! broadcast lasted about 15 minutes, with 60,000 former World fans in an instant, despite a short time, boasting of the dignity of a global star. Lee Min-ho greeted various fans such as Indonesia, Turkey and Malaysia and communicated with them.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has confirmed his appearance in Kim Eun-sook's new work "The King: The Monarch of Eternity", which is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2020.

Photo = Lee Min-ho Instagram capture