Lee Kwang-soo "I am limited after the release of my love affair with my lover Lee Sun-bin, but I am meeting well."

Lee Kwang-soo recently said in an Interview with Dong-A.com, After the release of the devotion, the date is more restrictive than before, but I am meeting well.In the past, if you met comfortably outside, you seem to meet carefully now. As for the reason for the release of his devotion, he said, Of course I can do love without informing you, but it remains in my memory over time.Lee Sun-bin was the same idea and did not want to lie. Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have been in love for 10 months.Their devotion was reported on December 31 last year, and their agency said, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man, are in love for five months.Earlier, Lee Sun-bin participated in Running Man in 2016 as a guest and focused his attention by saying that Lee Kwang-soo is his ideal type.

Lee Kwang-soo recently said in an Interview with Dong-A.com, "After the release of the devotion, the date is more restrictive than before, but I am meeting well. In the past, if you met comfortably outside, you seem to meet carefully now. "

As for the reason for the release of his devotion, he said, "Of course I can do love without informing you, but it remains in my memory over time. Lee Sun-bin was the same idea and did not want to lie. "

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have been in love for 10 months.

Their devotion was reported on December 31 last year, and their agency said, "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man', are in love for five months."

Earlier, Lee Sun-bin participated in Running Man in 2016 as a guest and focused his attention by saying that Lee Kwang-soo is his ideal type.